Recommend a scale??

Status
Not open for further replies.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Can anyone recommend a digital scale with large enough to weigh adult dragons, without draining my bank account?

Jeff

redflea13

I use one called Good Cook. I think I got it from Wal-mart. It's designed to weigh food so it comes with a square bowl that an adult dragon fits in, but if he is fiesty you'll want to put hi in a pillow case to keep him still while you weigh him.

raleej337

You can find some at Ebay, I bought mine from one of the seller there and find it accurate enough to weigh my dragons.

LQDragons

Juvie Member
we bought a digital postal scale, & use a small rubbermaid tote to put our dragons in. Most digital scales have a tare button, put your empty container on the scale, push the button and it will zero out, then put your dragon in & it shows actual weight of dragon only. No math needed that way, makes it really easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom