Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotachristy84

Hatchling Member
I have a
female sandfire german giant het-hypo
male het-hypo
and babies from both of them

how much would a deal expect to pay for each of them.

Dakotachristy84

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
the orange one is mom and the other one is dad. the picture was taken in the middle of the night. dad is normally a nice looking yellow color.

DSCF5698.jpg

This is one of their babies:

DSCF5649.jpg

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
I would say 100 for the yellow adult. 50 for the other darker adult. Maybe 50 for a baby, 75 for a hypo baby if any were hatched. That being said, market value is only what someone actually pays for them and it could be more or less depending upon the local market you live in.

Very hard to say, but I thought I'd give you a ballpark.

Good luck

Jeff

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
Wow that cheap. I'm sure you can get a bit more than that. The Mom is a good size. Dad is a bit smaller next to the mom. And the Little one has good kolors. Thats a ball park of course, but im sure you could get more. Why sell them thou. There the best friend/pet a person could have :D

Dakotachristy84

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I am not going to sell them i was just wondering how much they are worth. My cousin in law said he paid $250 for the female and the male he did some work for someone and they gave him that guy. so far i haven't gotten any babies from them but the cousin got 3 lays from her. My little girl loves them. she'll be 2 in feb. we also have a tortoise that she loved from the dad we got it. the min. she saw it she said turtle. she is starting to say lizard. it's really funning. i was thinking about trying to get another female to get more eggs but i don't know what to pair him up with? any suggestions?

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah people pay prices that are all over the map for dragons, sometimes crazy prices for an adult female.
I like to spend 200 to 300 from a established breeder for a STUNNER baby to breed. Sometimes you get a good lucky deal, but more often than not you get what you pay for. If the male is a het hypo then I would find a good hypo female. That would produce hypos, along with hets.

Good luck

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom