I have officially run out of space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daytona got herself a brother from another mother Saturday afternoon. Not another beardie but a Children's Python. I'm waiting for the jealousy glare when she catches me handling him. My very last table has turned into another tank stand, so I think it's time to start looking at building a rack for everyone. The menagerie is up to eight animals now, Three tree frogs, a fox gecko, a crocodile gecko, a green anole, Daytona and the python! Maybe I should get another hobby. :lol:

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
And you're totally screwed now! Once you see how much easier snakes are than lizards, you'll have another half million. All 3 of my snakes take less than half the time of one beardie! :D

Congrats on the new addition! And where are the pics at?!

Combichristina

Original Poster
Here's a couple photos pf my other half showing off his new buddy, Holden the Python. Sorry about the quality, had to use the iSight cam on a friends Mac since my camera finally died a slow and painful death.
Holden3.jpg

Holden1.jpg

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Hah! I know the feeling.. we just had to get a bigger apartment. More animals.. more mouths to feed.. more $$ for rent!
It's all worth it.
That's a cute little bugger! Congrats on the new addition!

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
zimbabwepegasus":c67b6 said:
And you're totally screwed now! Once you see how much easier snakes are than lizards, you'll have another half million. All 3 of my snakes take less than half the time of one beardie! :D

Congrats on the new addition! And where are the pics at?!

THAT'S what I noticed once I got Weaver. Then I saw Dave's coastal carpet python and I have all these ideas in the back of my head about getting one...ahh....

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Arh.. I hate what America have done to our snakes... Turn them into hot morphs and sell them half the price we get them at! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom