Coralife power center power strip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sddragons

Juvie Member
Does anyone use these? The power strip with the timer built in. I got one thinking it had 4 or more outlets that would be on the timer. It turns out it has 8 total. 4 that are not on the timer and are on all the time, 2 that go on at night with the timer and 2 that go on during the day with the timer but you can on use 2 at any givin time with the timer. Kind of useless if you ask me because now I still have to plag in my other power strip with all my lights on it onto the Coralife. Would have been cheaper to just get a cheap timer from HD and plug my power strip into that.
Do anyone make a power strip with a timer that utilizes all the outlets? I guess this one was just designed for fish tanks.

npedersen

Hatchling Member
All I have found have a max of 4 outlets controlled by the timer. ACE hardware has one available for about $20.

Nick

sddragons

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well that would even be better than this Coralife one. That's all I really need anyway, something to control 4 lights on my 2 enclosures. I just hate plugging a power strip into a power strip.

npedersen":73863 said:
All I have found have a max of 4 outlets controlled by the timer. ACE hardware has one available for about $20.

Nick

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
The Coralife works well for me. It keeps her MVB on during the day, and automatically turns on the CHE when the MVB goes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom