Keeping logs and records

Status
Not open for further replies.

sddragons

Juvie Member
What is everyone using to keep records of everything? Purchase dates, ages, sizes, weights, equipment, etc. Are there any kind of pre-made logbooks or software out there? Other than a normal paper notebook, what are all you guys using to keep records of everything.

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
I use a spreadsheet I made in excel. It has room for date, the activity (shedding, feeding, etc) and then a notes section.
To be honest, I keep much better notes about my snakes than my beardies... don't know why.
I have a 3 ring binder that everyone has a section in... it works.

1happymommy

Juvie Member
I use an old fashion pen and file folder. I weigh and measure my 2 turtles and beardie every month.
I use a small mail scale that is digital. I keep better records of my reptiles than I do for my 2 Yr old daughter.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I also use an Excel spreadsheet that I made myself. I have columns for date, weight and length (one for head to vent and another for vent to tail). I also photo document every weigh-in and measurement.

raleej337

I use a spreadsheet from Excel, I measure and weigh my BD's every 15 days. I also take their pics every month to see how big they really are. I don't know if I could do it for a long time, we will see... :)

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I have a calendar that I write everything on. Everyone's weights, feeding schedules, medication schedules (if necessary), vet visits, events such as shedding, and the dates of purchases such as UV bulbs and supplements are all on there.

therese30

SOOO many good Ideas. I have been thinking about doing a scrap/baby book for my boys. I love the excel idea. Maybe I could combine both. Keep the Idea's coming! The boys are getting bigger as we speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom