Who Ships worldwide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
Was going to post this at the for sale forum but cant seem to make a new post there :)
I want to become a breeder and right now all I have are these siblings. I want to get a nice red morph or any other cool morph but they aren't available here. So I plan to order a fairly priced one if someone can ship to me here in the Philippines with live-warranty. I have a DHL account or they can ship it to me via UPS.

Thanks and please feel free to move this post to wherever it is suppose to be :-D

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Now I have to inquire about our local country policy, what if they arrive and they wont let me keep it.. Thanks!

---------------------
Thanks!
square.gif

raleej337

I think it needs to be quarantined before they release it to the owners. The best way is to call the customs or ask Kuya Kim (lol).

raleej337

US. Probably in two years, my mom is retiring so my brother and sister plus our families might go there. I think you've mentioned somewhere that you have an office in Cebu, I miss eating at Sutokil and going to dried fish market. I used to work at Robinsons Malls and once or twice a year I travel to provincial branches to meet with the advertising/marketing people of the respcetive malls.

Which pet store sells the BD's, is it Bio Research or the ones at Cartimar?

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
Original Poster
raleej337":07565 said:
US. Probably in two years, my mom is retiring so my brother and sister plus our families might go there. I think you've mentioned somewhere that you have an office in Cebu, I miss eating at Sutokil and going to dried fish market. I used to work at Robinsons Malls and once or twice a year I travel to provincial branches to meet with the advertising/marketing people of the respcetive malls.

Which pet store sells the BD's, is it Bio Research or the ones at Cartimar?

There is a Local breeder in Manila. I know of only one. Then I got mine at a Pet Store in Cebu where he also got it from the breeder in Manila.

I am from Cebu Mainly. Let me know when you come maybe you can get a BD for me there and Bring it over :-D

Sutukil and Robinsons, they are all still here in Cebu :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom