Caliente Dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sddragons

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah I know they are in Southern Cal but I am trying to find out where. I have sent them email but they must be too busy to reply back...:)

sddragons

Juvie Member
Original Poster
digging through all their links on their website, I think I found where they are located...

sddragons

Juvie Member
Original Poster
And I found a phone number off one of the links too but I called and it says "no longer in service"......:-(

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
They have some beardies currently for sale on kingsnake.com. Maybe you could get in touch with them thru there?

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Give them time to answer, they were last online today. They're just like any business and need more than a day to answer emails.

Can't go wrong with a dragon from Caliente. We received great customer service when we purchased our hypo pastel male from them and the dragon is amazing.

sddragons

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh do you have a contact number for them? I can't get ahold of them anyway. I emailed them earlier today but still haven't heard from them.

whispers365":c81a9 said:
Can't go wrong with a dragon from Caliente. We received great customer service when we purchased our hypo pastel male from them and the dragon is amazing.

CalienteDragons

Hatchling Member
Sorry I was out all day! I am backed up with emails and vm's I am trying to catch up..

We are now in Wildomar CA 92595

And the best number to reach me ( my husband just hands the phone to me anyway!) is (951) 244-7218

Thanks for pointing out the old number on the site I will get that fixed..

I will be around tomorrow!

Heidi :)
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom