size and weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
No beardies all have different gene make-ups. Also diet and husbandry will affect their growth as well.
They come out of an egg at about 3-1/2 to 4 inches in length from that point on it's all a guess. :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:) Okay lets go this route....
Are you wanting to know if your beardie is of healthy average size and weight?
If so what is your beardies size and weight?
An do you have a pic you could show us?

Most members will agree with me on this......... size actually doesn't matter
what really matters is that your beardie is healthy. :D

2 of my females are small in length in comparison to many other 3 year old females even my
2 year old female. :roll: But they are very...very healthy eaters, have nice fat stores, and bellies.
One I rescued an one was a offspring of 2 beardies I use to have. (Rocky and Peaches R.I.P.)
Rocky was a large beardie and lived to be 11. Peaches was also a good sized beardie she was a
rescue that I have know idea of her age. All of the babies that they had together were large and
healthy. Well except Itty Bitty....she is healthy but let's say... her name fits her well. She just didn't
grow much until she was 6 months old....mind you my husbandry wasn't perfect back then
(before I found BD.org) but, I believe at that time only the substrate was wrong. So even sometimes
healthy beardies that get good care and come from healthy large stock end up being on the small side.
So many things can play a part in their growth.

But if your worried that your beardie might be small post us the measurements, weight, and mostly a pic.
And we can take it from there. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom