It happens to all of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
So I got sucked in. I have another baby coming to me, she should be here tomorrow or wednesday. I will make sure to post pics!! She is a german giant with some beautiful coloring. Hope Turbo likes his new girlyfriend :p (Don't worry, picked her up a 40 gal breeder over the weekend) So they have their own homes. Expect an overload of pictures though of both of them and their homes in the next few days.

:blob5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Congrats!!! I'm sure Turbo will be fine with his baby sister :mrgreen:
Can't wait to see her pics.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So I got her this morning. She is a cutie! Super skinny though. She is about 6 months old, however she is much smaller than my 4 1/2 month old male. She is longer but much skinner and her head is much smaller and still looks like the shape of a baby's. My male looks like an adult basicaly, just smaller. She looks like a baby, but bigger. Does that make sence? Do females grow differently than males? Or it may be possible she wasn't taken care of quite as good as my lil man?

She was certainly very stressed and very dark. She is brown & red. Im curious to see what she looks like when she brightens up.

The good news is she ate probably 5-10 pieces of mustard greens from my hand and then went cricket hunting and ate atleast 20 of them. So I am very glad she she was able to eat this morning even though she probably had a very scary travel last night/this morning.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Congratulations on the new girl! :blob8:

Males and females do not develope that differently so I'd say it's probably due to previous care. I'm sure you will have her fattened up in no time. :) Nice that she ate for you that a is great sign. Keep us posted.

Oh yeah look forward to pic's of her once she is settled in.

Again Gratz! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom