I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Beardielover94":a4363 said:
sorry im new at this. i know there nothing alike but i meen i have stuff that can help me and i am reeeealy sorry. :banghead:
No worries on that.
Just trust me the idea of breeding is seductive and sounds like alot of fun but its easier for you and your beardies if you are really comfortable in your knowledge of them first.Baby beardies are tenuous when it comes to care,health and they do require a precise environment.Go for one beardie first and make sure to read up on all of the care sheets as well before moving forward to owning/breeding.Learn,learn,learn then and only then do :D

Beardielover94

Original Poster
you know you guys are really nice. i will take the advise with appreciation and thank you. im really glad you guys are accepting me :mrgreen:

xdaniellex

My bearded dragon is 4 months old and the beginning of this tail and back legs are turning a dark colour, Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom