Those sonic insect repellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
We moved to a new townhome and this morning when I came downstairs there were 2 earthworms! In our living room! They must have crawled in thru the patio and yesterday there was a funkly looking beetle. I was wondering if those sonic repellers would harm digger? Also the only insect he eats are either superworms or butterworms, would that bother them also?

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It's not recommended to feed feeders from outside as there are a couple of things that can happen. #1 if they have been sprayed with pesticides, if they have, they will kill your dragon in a matter of hours.

#2 They could have illnesses that can cause parasite issues in your beardie.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Ummm, I'm not asking about feeding the earthworms, I know better :D I wanted to know if one of those sonic repellers would hurt digger? Only reason I am asking is I've never came downstairs before anywhere that I've lived and found earthworms crawling on the carpet!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I am assuming that since it's been raining since Sunday and we now have a patio, they crawled in under the door (there was also a funky looking beetle)I don't want these things in my townhome! But then, I am thinking that it might hurt the superworms/butterworms that are his staple.

Just looking for advice, DIgger will be 6 in January and I would like to have him around a lot longer:)

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
We had one of those repeller things at the other house, and it didnt seem to affect the beardies. Of course I dont think it really affected the bugs either. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom