Should I bring my tank where he'll interact with people more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
My beardie tank is in my room currently, and the only time people go in there is when im at school, my mom feeds him and then i get home and feed him and clean his tank etc. etc.. Our cousin/neighbor has a beardie, and her beardie's more active because of the people walking in front of the tank. Now my mom wants to bring my beardie's tank downstairs, so he'll be a little active and be all like "watcha doin?. should i move his tank? i would; but i would miss waking up to his cute, adorable cubby mug in the morning :( .

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
I think you should. They really do love to be in the center of things and they love to watch your every move. You can always run downstairs every morning to give him his salad and look at his cute little mug then. :D All three of mine are in our living room and they are constantly watching what I am doing and trying to get my attention.

I keep mine in the living room and she's always watching every little thing going on. I think she'd be a little lonely if I moved her into another room. Sometimes I'd swear she watches the TV. :lol:

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Sometimes I'd swear she watches the TV.

Ha! I know that mine do. Last weekend I brought Rogue's little tree branch out and leaned it up against my couch so she would be able to get down easier. I was doing something in the kitchen and had "Night at the Museam" playing on the TV. I came out of the kitchen and here is Rogue all sprawled out on the tree branch watching Rexy (the dinosaur in the movie) on the TV. It was great, she sat there and watched that movie for an hour before she got bored and wandered off. They can be so funny sometimes. :lol:

renich

Juvie Member
I agree with everyone. You should let your mom move your beardie. They like to watch people and very social this way.

As far as TV, I know Bernie watches ours. He stares so intently at it when we have it on. :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Yes I agree with everyone else they do love to be the center of attention. :mrgreen:

As for watching TV mine definately do, I leave it on for them when I'm not home.
Checker's likes to watch NASCAR which in it's self is rather intertaining.
To watch a beardie as they watch a car going around... and... around... and... around
the track, funny stuff. :lol:

ok i guess i will.. but waking up to his cute mug always makes my day! :blob8: I'll miss it. :( As for the t.v. thing.... it would be funny to see him watching the t.v.... :blob8:

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
beaufordsmom":1926a said:
ok i guess i will.. but waking up to his cute mug always makes my day! :blob8: I'll miss it. :( As for the t.v. thing.... it would be funny to see him watching the t.v.... :blob8:
oops my bad i was in my neighbors username when i typed that. (she has a beardie) (hint: I'm Kaitlyn55)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
fresnowitte":831dd said:
Yes I agree with everyone else they do love to be the center of attention. :mrgreen:

As for watching TV mine definately do, I leave it on for them when I'm not home.
Checker's likes to watch NASCAR which in it's self is rather intertaining.
To watch a beardie as they watch a car going around... and... around... and... around
the track, funny stuff. :lol:

THAT I would love to see. Just the thought of it is funny!

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hey kaitlyn, just me, i think you should and i told your mom that too! Beauford is so funny he'll play peek a boo with me when i hide around the corner of his tank and it's hilarious! you seen the board i put in the front of his tank he sleeps along the top of that now because he is so friggin nosy. when i was sitting on the couch yesterday and i would say "beauford, come see me." he would come running and jump on the board to see who was talking to him! it's kinda funny to think about a lizard recognizing his name but i think henry is already so used to you guys that his personality would be hilarious to watch change having constant interaction!! Go for it!! now you just gotta let your mom figure out how to move her living room around!! And you would still get to get up every morning and take care of him only now (which might be a plus) you will get your butt out of bed faster!!

Woops! My other half and I do that all the time, he posts under my name and I post under his and no one has any idea what's going on.:lol:

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Combichristina":939a2 said:
Woops! My other half and I do that all the time, he posts under my name and I post under his and no one has any idea what's going on.:lol:
actually thats happened more than once..... cause I'm over "beaufordsmom"s house alot!

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
aaah-oh....i see your moms getting :whip: pretty soon...she'll be logging on. :D
Thats how i got started...2 years ago the little lizard my son had to have for his 11 b.day.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
we have Crash's tank in the living room, front and center (4 foot tank on a 4-foot long sofa table... He has a direct view of the front door, of my husband in his recliner, and of my quilting rack. He is always watching us, as it's the most used room of the house, and he actually knows that whent he house gets all quiet, it's time of the kids getting home from school... He perches on his biggest log and waits for them to come thru the door at 3!

He will come to the side of the tank where the tv is when Cyberchase (PBS) is on, and watch intently. He also likes CSI & Stargate SG1 for some reason! :D It's so funny.

I think you should let your mom move the tank ~ you'll be amazed at how much he'll interact with everyone, and he'll just seem so much more spritely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom