Its amazing how 2 dragons could be so different

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Well as some of you know i am rather new to the whole beardie deal, but i am learning quickly and becoming a rather good beardie slave. I had originally started off by purchasing my first BD who my girlfriend named yoshi, for the fact he liked to stick his tongue out alot. But the whole 1 dragon thing didn't last to long and i eventually ended up with another one.

Yoshi is extremely tame and sweet, i can pick him up and do what i please with him. This could be attributed to the fact that i have had him since he was probably about a week or so old. He was sooooo tiny it was amazing, but now hes kinda big, touching on a foot if not a lil bit over. But he has never ones hissed or even attempted to bite me.

Peach on the other hand is a whole different story, she does not like to be touched or messed with. Im thinking the breeder i got her from doesnt handle her dragons much, since she seems to be rather anti social. Shes super picky when it coems to eating and she basically eats when she wants to. ill throw crickets in there and she wont eat them untill shes good a ready. . . i swear it must be a girl thing or something, since yoshi eats up his crickets like its nobodies business. she also hisses and even bit my finger twice. . . it was pretty funny, yet kind of annoying. . . but man its crazy how they can be so different. . . i guess thats what makes this whole BD thing fun and exciting.

now i need to get back to wiring my mid term

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
i agree nyroc is cranky some times but athena is always sweeet and never hisses me and only bit me once cuz i had food on it and so she was trying to eat the food and thats what i like about beardies the all have there one unique personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom