Guess what.......... I GOT ANOTHER BEARDIE!!!!! pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
ok so i got another beardie for my last animal i can get this year and shes smaller than athena comparing athena to her is like athena to nyroc athena is sooo big compared to her i havent named her yet but she sooo cute she has a lil baby face and shes 4 1/2 inches long and her lil head is the size of my pinki nail heres some pics of her

PB010242.jpg

some of her cute lil face
PB010243.jpg

PB010244.jpg

thats athena next to her
PB010247-1.jpg

PB010247.jpg

PB010248.jpg

this is my big beardie sandwitch lol
PB010250.jpg

PB010251.jpg

this is my fav pic of all of them
PB010252.jpg

she climbed up the rag by the sink when i was giving her a bath she was like muahha i concured the bath
PB010254.jpg

her in the sink
PB010255.jpg

hope you like the pics and shes soo much cuter in person and so much smaller than the pics show lol

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
thanks everyone i couldnt resist lol i had to pick btween her and 11 other ones lol she was the only one that wasnt just all gray i was gonna get her or this other one i wanted the other one cuz when we were waiting for a person to come and helps us i was looking and in the tank there was a deeep water dish and the one beardie jumped in and was swimming like a dog in it it was sooooo cute the the other beardie was drinking water like a dog and i wanted that one cuz nyroc and athena both HATE baths but i ended up getting her i think im gonna name her littles cuz shes just so little

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooh so cute and the name littles is also cute! :D I would love to get a picture of my 3 beardies like you did but my 6month and 3month old the minute they see my bigger one they start waving so don't want to stress anyone out . but you have very very cute babies,!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Sooooo cute!!! I love how babies have those big bobble heads :lol:

Nyroc is HUGE! How long is he and how much does he weigh?

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
nyroc is 2 years old and he is 18 1/2 inches and 2 1/2 pounds he is my big boy lol after holding littles then holding nyroc im like holy crap your huge lol

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What a cutie! She's so teeny tiny, compared to Athena and especially Nyroc.
Congrats on the new baby!!

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
ilovebeardeddragons":a7840 said:
nyroc is 2 years old and he is 18 1/2 inches and 2 1/2 pounds he is my big boy lol after holding littles then holding nyroc im like holy crap your huge lol
The pics are too cute!
2 1/2 pounds!? :shock: That's got to be illegal in some states :lol:

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
lol that was right after he had eaten and he hadent pooed in 2 weeks lol but i just weighed him and hes 1 3/4 pounds so he had alot of poo in him lol oh and turns out littles looks like she might be a he after all (i wanted a he to breed with athena) he/she is to little(hehe little) to tell right now i'll post a pic in a sec so you can see what i mean

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
ok so my batterys arnt good enough it keeps coming out blurry but i'll try to explain it

ok so theres one lump in the middle so i was like oh its a girl but when i look in the light i see the lump in the m,iddle but in the sides of the lump theres 2 like line lumps so i dont know i think its too early to tell yet but his/her head is the size of nyroc's ear hole lol and yes i love there huge heads then there little bodys there like chiuhahua's big apple heads and tiny bodys lol

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Littles would just be a "little" snack for Nyroc. He/she is so tiny and Nyroc is...well...huge! I mean healthy (don't want to give him a complex or anything) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom