Bad beardie dream....

Status
Not open for further replies.

amime

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
beardie parents":0c8ae said:
I had a bad beardie dream a couple of nights ago. It's understandable after all the beadie losses I've had in the last two years. I dreamed that the two current ones, Speedy and Zoom Zoom had died and we had gotten another one. When I told my husband about that, we both agreed that if anything happened to these two, we wouldn't try again.

That's so horrible! I'm sure the little cuties will be just fine though. You're good parents :)

What's funny is that now my BF is starting to have Beardie nightmares! We've been talking about how cute "Beardie Burrito" is lately and I mentioned how a lot of people will wrap up their beardie and then lay them on their chest where it's warm while they relax. Well he dreamed that we were lounging on the bed with "Beardie Burrito" on his chest and we fell asleep and while rolling and whatnot in our sleep he got crushed!

Scariest thing is I can kinda see how that could happen! We'll have to vow not to get too comfy with beadie burrito so that can't happen :cry:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
What's really sad is that I've heard about that happening to a baby beardie. We used to let Redrock sleep on us while we were naping, not overnight because it's to hard for me to sleep when I can't turn over because I wake up when I can't turn over when I need to. Redrock was larger and easier to feel when she's on us. Speedy is getting big enough to be able to feel while sitting on my shoulder. Zoom Zoom, however is way to small still to feel much and I would be afraid that could happen to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom