You know what I hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atreyu917

Juvie Member
....Going to a reptile show...with money, and not being allowed to buy anything. RAWR. :twisted: :banghead:

All I bought were 1,000 superworms, but don't get me wrong, I was very excited cause they were only $20. :blob8:
Georgia Bearded Dragons were there again, and once again had some amazing dragons. And there were cheap Savannah Monitors and Blue Tongued Skinks (which I really, REALLY want).

Argh....just no more room for anymore tanks with the 3 beardies and 3 snakes. :shock:

Just thought I would vent haha.

Kelsey

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
That's worse than going to the mall, finding the perfect outfit, and :banghead: finding out they don't have your size! Well, you know what you have to do. MOVE TO A BIGGER PLACE!!! :lol: (sorry couldn't resist)

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Hahaha... sadly I've been looking or trying to figure out when a reptile show will be in Charlotte. Bad Shannon... bad bad

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's terrible, man! I hate it. I need to find a big 2 bedroom apartment....but I'm pretty torn too, cause I'll want a dog as well.

It's almost a burden to love animals! hahaa. (just kidding, I wouldn't change a thing!!!!)

maxattack

Juvie Member
Ah, I know what you mean. My problem is my hubby would kill me. He already complains that I spend too much time with my leezard. But she's so cute! I can't help it! I've secretly been skulking around looking at breeder websites and searching Craig's list for a rescue. Bad mommy. One day he'll go out of town and I'll just sneak one in while he's not here. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom