how can you tell if a baby beardie is going to shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEARDIE144

Hatchling Member
my beadie is a juvi and he has shed but i dont know exactly how to tell if there going to shed can somone help me :?

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
Generally their skin will look different - cloudy and dingy or greyish compared to their normal colouring. He may also stop eating as much as he used to or behave a little differently when he's shedding.

well when their going though shed my beardie sheds in diff parts of her area. SHe sheds her had,tail and then legs and her body.

015reddog

BEARDIE144":1b2ed said:
my beadie is a juvi and he has shed but i dont know exactly how to tell if there going to shed can somone help me :?

Mine will rub their heads on rocks and things. Walter will eye bulge and puff his beard out to try to get things going. As others have already said, dull milky, or greyish skin is a good sign as well as lack of, or spotty appetite. My girls will hang out in their hides more also. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom