Do you have a pet room in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
shadi11":0dc27 said:
There is 30 snakes, 2 beardeds, 2 leopard geckos and 9 cresteds in that room. plus the breeding rodents. I have 2 dragons and 2 rankins in my living room along with 4 male cresteds and 10 baby cresteds. and my turtle. My daughter has her dragon in her room. We also have one more dragon in our bedroom with the remaining snakes. :shock:
I am looking to re organize though. I think the 2 dragons in the reptile room will go to my room and all the snakes will come down to that room.

30+ snakes!?!! How do you manage? I love snakes but my, it must take you all day just to feed them!

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
CoopersGrandma":6e33a said:
somewhere in all this you find me and my very patient and big hearted husband , and i am aching for another beardie to share the love with :lol:
Thank goodness for patient husbands and boyfriends!!!

shadi11

BD.org Addict
ashesc212":2e5cd said:
shadi11":2e5cd said:
There is 30 snakes, 2 beardeds, 2 leopard geckos and 9 cresteds in that room. plus the breeding rodents. I have 2 dragons and 2 rankins in my living room along with 4 male cresteds and 10 baby cresteds. and my turtle. My daughter has her dragon in her room. We also have one more dragon in our bedroom with the remaining snakes. :shock:
I am looking to re organize though. I think the 2 dragons in the reptile room will go to my room and all the snakes will come down to that room.

30+ snakes!?!! How do you manage? I love snakes but my, it must take you all day just to feed them!
It dont take all day.. youd be surprised how fast you can feed a good eating room of snakes.. Its like I have 2 full time jobs. but worth it.. and the husband does help as well. its more of a group thing. :wink:

Even more of my house has been taken over today...I just added a Southern Green Anole (anolis carolinensis seminolus) to the menagerie. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom