Beardie Talk? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Do you ever wonder what beardies are saying about us in their own little language? Well ever since Bella (new rescue BD) came into the house, she has been a wonderful eater. While Dudlee on the other hand has been on a hunger strike. They are in different rooms, but I swear they are talking lol. All of a sudden Dudlee is downing her greens in no time :blob8: ! Im so proud! It just makes me wonder what goes on in their little heads!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I believe they DO talk to each other, however they do it.
Felix and Oscar communicated with each other on a daily basis. Oscar would never eat anything he's never seen before, even after seeing Felix happily eat it. He'd wait to see Felix's face afterwards before hesitantly walking over to try it. And when he wanted to go bedtime, all he had to do was look at Felix and the little guy knew what Oscar wanted - bedtime snuggles.

Pookie, unfortunately, doesn't have anybody to talk to. Well, that's not true. He tried to "talk" to Zim (Husky) but finally gave up because Zim couldn't be bothered. However, I'm convinced that Pookie had spoken to Buddy (my adopted snapping turtle) a few weeks ago - because that little baby had been more socialable and eating like a pig since.

I don't know how they do it, but they do it.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
It's amazing! I'm so thankful for little Bella coming into our lives and saving poor Dudlee from the hunger strike lol

Elaina

Juvie Member
It may as simple for animals as it is for humans- we may not speak the same language as someone from another country (US and China) or (dog & lizard)..but we can recognize enough in each other to communicate and get a message across.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Elaina":78f5e said:
It may as simple for animals as it is for humans- we may not speak the same language as someone from another country (US and China) or (dog & lizard)..but we can recognize enough in each other to communicate and get a message across.

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom