beardie hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikez123

Hatchling Member
my bd spike "hugs" me when i get him out. when i pick him up he puts both hands on my index finger and doesn't let go. he's fine with being held, but he just does it occasionally. does any one else's bd do this? :?:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Seems like when they are small, they seem to really like to wrap themselves around fingers and thumbs.
My beardie Waffle is 2 and 1/2 years old, and still clings on to my hand for dear life. I can hold my hand all the way down, trying to put him down, but that boy is like velcro! :lol:
Foster does not grab on like that, and never did even when he was small. He could never sit still long enough to hug onto anything.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Jasper always grabbed onto my hand or my arm... especially when it was time for a bath or time to go back in the viv! He was almost impossible to get loose. Usually I would have to wait for him to nod off. Fortunately that happened a lot. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom