A Question for the Breeders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleinBEEN

My two adults had about 50 eggs, well she did, anyways only 12 hatched, which isn't really the point of this but OK.. I have 8 left now, 2 sold and 2 had been tragically killed by another, I have separated them too, but I still have some with missing/injured limbs. My MAIN question is ....drum roll.... Where would be a good place to sell/give away these injured babies, and not have to ship them? They are all doing WONDERFUL I am keeping the 3 legged one, he/she is the most active out of them all, they actually seem to be doing better then the 4 non-injured ones.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hi
There is a for free section here and alot of members that would take great care of them.Many of us already have "special needs" beardies.Even if you are against shipping there are members countrywide although shipping if done correctly shouldnt be an issue unless its too cold.If you want to sell them there is also a for sale forum here but there is a smal fee.

AleinBEEN

Original Poster
I am aware of both of those it just my mom an dad want them out now, and it's fall/winter now and freezing so shipping isn't going to to happen. But if I can I'll see about keeping them until summer, then I probably could! Thanks!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Ok well you could still post on the for free.I bet you would be suprised how many people in your area would pop up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom