Three month growth,and the fungus is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Hatchling Member
These guys grow fast!,I Can't believe how much this thing has grown in 3 months!.I got rid of the fungus too,it was real nasty before i got a hold on it,half of his side was rotting to pieces.It's healing nicely now,only one scab left and most of the spines on the side have come back.

three months ago.

bd001.jpg

bd006.jpg

Now!!

beardie2011.jpg

beardie2008.jpg

beardie2007.jpg

beardie2006.jpg

beardie2004.jpg

beardie2002.jpg

As you can see he is not too fond of me,he bites and flares his beard anytime i go near him.

Jason.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Glad he is feeling better.Yes he has grown quite a bit.Have you been handling him often? Sometimes they require extra attention to calm them down depending on the personality of the individual beardie.

Addicted

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I Don't handle him,only did when i had to treat the fungus.I'm just waiting for him to get used to me on his own,if he never does That's fine too.

Jason.

Addicted

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks!...His mouth is always open when I'm around!,Pretty soon the bites are going to start to hurt.

Jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom