Did I Do Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

liz123

Hatchling Member
Hi

I have a friend on the internet who has a pet Bearded Dragon, she has had him for just over 12 months, yesterday we were chatting and she told me she had bought a 'friend' for her Beardie. Trouble is she has bought a female and is keeping them both in the same viv. I have explained to her they need to be kept seperated and all the ins and outs of keeping her pets healthy. Then I found out the viv is only 3ft x 18" x 18". I have done my best to advise her of the consequencies. She definately can't afford another viv plus she has not the room.

Now she has said she is going to sell on the female, I feel awful, but the Bearded Dragons well being come first with me. Did I do right?

regards
Sheila

dechainechel

Hatchling Member
I know you feel bad, but don't! You were 100% correct, and it is in the best interest of the beardies. They would most likely have had major problems sooner or later. You did the right thing. :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom