who says lizards dont like tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
i watched tv with two of my leos and my beardie today. none of them actually watched but i think they just like being out. :D i was trying to get my beardie to have fun and run around in the hall (with all the doors closed so it was like a runway) but he just sat there :? so i figured he must be a snuggle beardie. i tried him out and he just sat ther on my lap while i stroked his head. so cute :love5:

of course the leos crawled around. Gomez, my 2 year old leo can climb up my shirt when im standing straight up, its quite fun to watch. hes crawled up the side of my head and onto the top and i walked aroud the house with him there :lol: .

frog

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
i used to be too, but i realized there isnt any real reason too be. :wink: give em a try and see how they do! if not just be patient. they will come around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom