weight of a bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
how much do they usually weigh?
only thing is mine is 12 inches and over a year and a half. how much should he weigh?

frog

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ok, thanks!

its weird, mine is over a year and a half and only about 12 inches, but i think he grew a bit. he just shed. still, hes small for his age. always has been. i guess its just in his genes, because we couldnt figure out any real reason. :dontknow:

all can say is he seems healthy and i couldnt ask for more (excpet maybe for a sudden growth spurt :roll: put my mind at rest. ) but as long as he seems healthy im not going to put too much thought about it.

Pleaides

Juvie Member
hey my boy, mischief is 11 months old and 400grams
my girl, venus is 2 years old and weighs 525grams
each dragon will vary though, some will grow slower or faster than others, same as people do. :D

raleej337":3856d said:
my girl is approximately 4.5 months, 13.5 inches and weighs 161 grams.

WOW...4.5 months and 13.5 inches..
Our boy is only 4 months and 9.5 inches... Is this very small? Ididnt think he was small..he is kinda chubby..lol

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
I'm not sure what Turbo's weight is, however I may get a digi scale for him soon. I'd like to know. But at 3 months and just under 3 weeks old he is just over 13" long (he has a 1/2 or so tail nip as well). He's a big lil man :p

His dad was 24" so I'm hoping he reaches that!

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
My little male is just shy of 5 mo and he is @ 16 inches, 190 grams. My 8.5 mo old is @ 16 inches, 235 grams. She's doing some catching up. When I purchased her just 1 month ago, she was @ 14 inches, 120 grams.

my Oliver is 5 months and is 10.23 inches, 50 grams and Athena is 6 month and is 11.02 inches, 60 grams . . . . they sound a bit skinny . . . . .but they eat until they are full . . . . .what do i need to do ????? they eat about 15 crix each max 2 to 3 times a week and the rest of the week carrots and mullberry leaves 2ce a day . . . .worms they get 1nce a week and only about 4 to 6 silkies each . . . do i need to worry????

Dmatt

My male is 3 yrs + and is 18" and weighs 645 grams. ( Beefcake!)

My 2 yr old female is 17" and weighs 502 grams

My juvie male is 6 months old 16 1/2 " and weighs 322 grams.

the adults were rescues but my babay I've had since he was 5 inches long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom