Silly Question!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arya08

Ok so I know this is a silly question but is the little head bob thing only done by boys? We have a beardie that is almost a year. We were told that it was a girl but I have began to notice little things that says it is a boy. I read that only boys do the bob. Just a question!

Thanks

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Yup! Both genders do that! I have yet to see my girls do it, but they never see eachother. I've always wanted to see the lil handwave and headbob lol

Arya08

Original Poster
She did the arm wave once to a cricket. It was kind of funny. Very cute!! As for the head bob she just started doing it. Its funny she jumps from her branch to her stone then bobs its funny!! Thanks for the info.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
I just love the hand wave! Mine does it once in a while, but she did it a lot when I brought her to work! Everyone was petting her and talking to her, so I'm sure she was a bit nervous. She did so well, though. Didn't puff up once.
p.s. there were only 3 people around when I brought her, so I didn't scare her.

leann

Juvie Member
Last month when we first brought Brock home, he did the arm wave to us. Just the other night, I had him in front of the mirror and after a minute or so he black bearded and head bobbed.....I thought it was kinda cute....that was the first time I saw him do that... :)

I always thought that looked so cute when I read about the head bob and wave and saw it on youtube. Our chicko has never done either of those. I guess that means he does not feel threatened right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom