My Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby

Extreme Poster
been youtube-ing....

i recently got some locusts. they cost me $70 for 50 adults, and 50 small. REDICULOUS... besides the price, they are SO damn ugly, they scare me, they jump and they're.... icky. on the plus side they are breeding extremely well, and have laid hundreds of eggs and its only day 1. eggs are in the incubator, should hatch in 10 days or so.

the other vid on my user, needs some updating. since, ive added... many, many dragons... ill be up to 15 reptiles in the next few weeks... :D

heres the links.

jumping for locusts: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKrP-xxCeY

kirbydragons 08: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9aQ4S1sAgNM

atreyu917

Juvie Member
ha ha at the locust video. I almost feel bad for the locust....haha. Just imagine the last thing they see...

bearded-dragon.jpg

That was funny Thanks for sharing! A lot of money but wow to have that many happy cutie pies Priceless:) you could go for the visa commercial! hahaha.....

Dragonsrule

Cool video!!! I like the locust one, they seem to go crazy for those things . . . the other beardies watching looked jealous that that one got to eat the locust first . . . but I must say ewwww to the locust's :? I never would ahve thought they were so expensive $$$$$ :mrgreen:

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Dragonsrule":cddf9 said:
I never would ahve thought they were so expensive $$$$$ :mrgreen:

Yeah especially when they attack crops in swarms of hundreds of thousands. You'd think they would be cheaper. haha

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Love the locusts one. Love how the ones in the background are doing a little dance and jumping for them too, even though they are still in their vivs. Too cute!

Nice looking goup of animals you have there.

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
atreyu917":fe472 said:
Dragonsrule":fe472 said:
I never would ahve thought they were so expensive $$$$$ :mrgreen:

Yeah especially when they attack crops in swarms of hundreds of thousands. You'd think they would be cheaper. haha

well, here in Australia.. they make you pay bucket loads for anything reptile..

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Those locusts are truly awful... but they must have an inner beauty that only the beardies can see! What great videos. The locust one made me laugh out loud a couple of times. Even the beardies that were still in their viv were all excited and jumping around. And I loved watching the one you were feeding leap into the air! I've never seen a beardie do that before. :lol:

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":9d74a said:
Those locusts are truly awful... but they must have an inner beauty that only the beardies can see! What great videos. The locust one made me laugh out loud a couple of times. Even the beardies that were still in their viv were all excited and jumping around. And I loved watching the one you were feeding leap into the air! I've never seen a beardie do that before. :lol:

if you can see puppy up in the left corner. i originally filmed him, but the camera stopped filiming, which SUCKS because i opened his viv to get him out, and he leaped into the air swung off the tweesers, did two complete flips and landed on his feet, only to chomp on the locust and swallow it, before i even had time to react, catch him or realise the locust was gone from the tweesers. :shock: he then rampaged and smashed his face into the glass when he saw the other dragons... thats why he has a black beard in the youtube vid.... because he caught a look at Faa... the girl in the bottom right.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Paul,

Great job with the filming, they look great. So they LOVE locusts huh? Lucky you, we can't get them here in the US at all. Our dragons are missing out!!

Tracie

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
really? at all... do you have native grasshoppers? i beleive they 'swarm' as well, when kept in large numbers.

locusts are usually solitary, but when there are many together, they switch and begin breeding rapidly.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:laughhard: Shame on you Kirby for teasing that poor beardie that way. JK :laughing6:
That first video was hilarious. Was that Puppy leaping for the locust?
Your not going to need to work for a zoological park your going to have one. :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom