My Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Dragonblade":4165e said:
That's great stuff.
Draco does a little dance when I drop a superworm in, but no leaping.

Curious, what did you use to compile the videos?

Thanks.

imovie... i LOVE my mac book pro

so damn simple.

Elaina

Juvie Member
utahraptr":ccdb1 said:
I love the locust viv, I've never seen a beardie leap like that. Evie can leap, but Merlin, all she does is stick her tongue way out and try to reach the food that way. She may kind of push herself up, but rarely gets her front feet off the ground. Unless maybe for a hornworm. THanks for sharing the viv, it really was great!

Leap? Lola doesn't even lunge!!!! She waits til the buggies get right under her nose. Princess!

I think "teasing" the bds a bit is ok cuz its stimulation, it gets them moving- as we can see!!! I would like to figure out a way to get mine moving. And Stewie making a leap fot Lola's viv (and failing miserably) doesn't count, especialy when he just hits his nose on the glass and falls down. :roll:

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Elaina, most of my dragons are adults. so dont get live food as regularly... although they obviousely would rather gorge their faces..

Dragonblade

nice I need to get another Mac.

Movie Maker and even some of the commercial ones out there dont make as cool of movie as easily.

Rosebud

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: I love it! Great way to make them exercise! I need to do that to my beardie puddles! :lol:

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
no death goo, but they pounce and jump and mumble to themselves.. they're so gross.

still trying to fin a diet that doesnt make there tub smell..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom