A simple plan, that wasn't so simple *UPDATED SULCATA PICS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
http://www.switzerreptiles.com/

thats the website that she has, her name is loraine, shes very nice and has really good prices. All the ones listed are actually lower if you go pick them up. Most of these animals are her own personal pets so they are well taken care of.

[email protected]
is her email. You could tell her Kyle sent you, i'm pretty sure shes gonna remember me.

Ill have some pictures of the sulcata later on tonight, its at my GF's house so i havent had access to it.

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I paid 35 for her. . . she was asking 40, but i had just spent about 70 with her for the turtle and some bedding, and 35 was all that was left in my wallet. I thought it was a pretty solid deal.

maxattack

Juvie Member
h0ndap0w3r":04163 said:
I paid 35 for her. . . she was asking 40, but i had just spent about 70 with her for the turtle and some bedding, and 35 was all that was left in my wallet. I thought it was a pretty solid deal.

:lol: So you drove all the way to the liquor store (and got lost) to break the $100 and ended up not having to break it at all. That is funny. The baby is beautiful! Congrats!

Laurmann2000

Juvie Member
What a beautiful little baby and no stress marks. She's great, congratulations. Funny story but did you really expect to look at those beardies and not buy one? LOL

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Laurmann2000":ed0e7 said:
What a beautiful little baby and no stress marks. She's great, congratulations. Funny story but did you really expect to look at those beardies and not buy one? LOL

THanks for the compliments!!!!

I honestly had asked when she was going to have another clutch. Then it turns out she actually had some females left.

She doesn't seem to stressed, but the way i have the tank set up, i don't really want to feed them in tank. So ive been feeding them in a separate container, which i don't think she really likes, so i just leave a bowl of PW's in her side and she eats them all up. I've had her for 2 days and she really seems to enjoy them (pw's)

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
IMG_2280.jpg

heres a pic of the turtle i had bought for my gf. . .shes about 2 months old

atreyu917

Juvie Member
haha awwww I love tortoises. They just live so long. I know that sounds crappy of me, but 20 years from now i would be so sad if, say, my living situation changed and I couldn't keep him. I don't know....I suppose I am scared to get attached to something that lives that long!

I'm probably weird for thinking that way. Some of those tortoises just live 50+ years.

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I think alot of them can reach 100+ if cared for right. . . sorta like some exotic birds like a macaw that outlive most of their owners. . .but it would be cool for him to get to the point i could literally ride him. . not that i would, but rather a figure of speech.

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
LOL what a great story and a great beardie ! It's so cool to have a great story behind buying a beardie! Those sulcata's are so cute as babies, too! Congrats !

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
it just sucks how i bought a 40gal breeder and now have 2 smaller tanks cus they didnt get along. I had to separate the tank with a piece of sanded plexi glass and place the MVB in the middle. Oh wells tho, it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom