Preparation for pooing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
My girl kind of flattens out a bit, and then wiggles her bum while lifting up her tail - when that happens, I know I have about 1/2 a second before she goes.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Mine all will get very active for a few minutes before they go if it's not in the bath. As if to in a panic be trying to tell me to let them out as they hate to poop in their viv's. And like everyone has said they will slightly wiggle the rearend an arch the tail slightly as to not get any on themselves.

King starts "glass dancing" and acting like he really wants to come out. I've learned my lesson, because usually a half a minute later he starts his little wiggle and then lifts his tail.... and then just looks at me like well are you going to clean it up or not??? :whip:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Bogie hates to go on anyone. :D If he is on one of us and starts fighting to get down we have learned to let him! It is so much easier than changing cloths when you are not at Home. :lol:

Sandy H

It's very funny because mine goes crazy moving from side to side like saying "Igot to go" "I got to GO" and then he stops , lift his tale and wiggle with it until the poop comes out.HAHAHA :lol:

dechainechel

Hatchling Member
The potty dance sounds hysterical :laughhard: My female, Phoenix only poos on her rock. She slides onto her hammock(a little above her rock) hangs her behind over it, lifts her tail and plop...poo! If I'm not there to clean it up within a resonable amont of time, she lets me know by spreading it everywhere :puke: Lovely dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom