It's been a while everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsnow6234

Juvie Member
Hey everyone...it's been quite a while since I've been on the forums. I was an addicted member of beardeddragon.org and still have not lost the love for beardies. If any of you remember me, my newest dragon "Dexter" who is only about 15 months now has really taken a nice size. He's huge actually if you ask me! I'll post some old and photos from today.

100_9477.JPG

DSC01450.JPG

DSC01457.JPG

DSC01460.JPG

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
wow!! nice lookin beardie!!! Looks like he's got a lil bit of attitude! lol..I love when they beard :lol:

ajsnow6234

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh....attitude is not the word for this guy. I honestly think he has a switch flipped. He is the exception to the rule of the "Calm and gentle" bearded dragons. He's always in fight or flight mode...I haven't completely given up on him, but he's unbearable sometimes. He's a great eater as you can see though. I'm hoping to breed him at some point next year, i'll be getting his mate sometime soon. She's another beauty.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I remember you! Don't remember when you went MIA or why.

WOW! Dexter sure knows how to show off his beard. The last pic is priceless! Guess he'd been practicing since he was a baby :lol:

Welcome back!

ajsnow6234

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ehhh....unfortunately it's been a rough year for my wife and I, I'm just now getting back in the swing of things and figured I'd update everyone on the Dex man

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sorry you and your wife had such a rough year. Hope things are looking up and on the road to better days.

ajsnow6234

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I appreciate the kind thoughts...

Thankfully dexter is starting to cool down and brumate, I check on him all the time but maybe this winter will be a time for reflection and he'll wake up a new calm, submissive beardie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom