Jasper Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yeah, I mean anyone can do it. I still want to see his face every day, so I thought this would be a nice way to do that.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Thats such a great idea and a beautiful way for you to remember all the great times you had with Jasper, every day!! My sister had one made last Christmas with all of her horses on each of the pages - one of them passes shortly after Christmas - but she says she loves waking up each morning and seeing the big 'D-Man' staring back at her from the calendar!!

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
Thats awesome :love5: ,

he was such a character its a great way to remember the little grump you were so lucky to have each other i'm sure he's eternally grateful for the kindness care and love you gave him (and that he's forgiven you for occassionally dressing him up) :)

as corny as it sounds i believe that those you love are never truly gone as long as they remain in your heart

1happymommy

Juvie Member
Wow that is a great calendar. You sure knew how to take great pics of your Jasper. He was a very beautiful dragon. I loved the santa photo. Did you take him somewhere for that? I hope it puts a smile on your face everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom