Another petsmart story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

icykronik

i bought my beardie about 2 weeks ago from petsmart. There is one very near my house and its brand new so i was thinking it would be ok. He is fine now...but about a week after i bought him i went back to get some other things and i was talking to the person that i bought him from, and she said she only fed him 3 large crickets every day. I was mind blown when i heard that he was only getting fed 3 crickets a day. I see what all these people say about the big chain pet stores.
Randy

dragonkeeper3

Hatchling Member
I have one that is barely a juvie and one that is still a baby and I go through 1000 crickets about every 8 or 9 days! I'm a people person I really am, I just can't stand stupid ones, 99.9 percent of people (outside of this site) are stupid!
DK3

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
yeah stupid people tend to bother me, its worse when there arrogant and stupid. . . i think stupid i can deal with, just stupid arrogant is the worst

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
This is not really bad compared to some stories I have heard about certain chain pet stores.

By the way I really hate people who are stupid that annoys me. If I talk to stupid people I just can't help but yell a them since stupid people suck.

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
Although I think it sucks about the bad care, I have to admit that I am slightly happy there is a story about someplace else other than petco.

See, and that is one good place about Petco, at least the one I work at, them beardies get tons of little crickets. If there are alot in the tank, or if it seems as though one isn't getting his fair share, then we take them out seperatly and put them into seperate container for feeding.

As far as stupid people, I get very annoyed myself. I have a few categories: simply stupid (these are people who are just that - simply stupid). "I'm all that" stupid (this is probably the same thing as the above arogantly stupid. People who think they are all knowing and for some reason are never wrong, but always seem to be). We also have the ignorantly stupid, but don't confuse this with regular ignorance or ignorantly ignorant. Ignorantly stupid people are unknowing AND stupid who sometimes think they may be learning but just simply remain stupid. We all know what regular ignorance is, and ignorantly ignorant are those who take ignorance and stupidity to a whole new level and fly by the above defined stupids so fast that they seem not to exist. We of course have at least one more - the brain dead stupid. These people sometimes upset me more than all the others - they are stupid, they are brain dead, and they just don't get it.

I hope all that made sense...lol...and doesn't sound stupid...hahaha....

Epic

Juvie Member
hey dolphin, have you talked to vickson420? maybe you two can team up and make some more changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom