just an update on noma

Status
Not open for further replies.

minitruckinnoma

as some of you know he was sick i took him to the vet they gave him a shoot and some medicine he is doing fine i also got him a new light its a t5 thats all i just wanted to let u guys know he is ok.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Glad to hear he is doing ok. Have you tried giving him some probiotic while he is on the meds? Meds can sometimes be harsh on them and the probiotic helps their tummies. Benebac, or soy yogurt

LJean

Extreme Poster
The probiotic would be given with his same diet. Just helps the tummy along while they are on meds. :)

K9KidsLove

Sub-Adult Member
minitruckinnoma":e8cb7 said:
as some of you know he was sick i took him to the vet they gave him a shoot and some medicine he is doing fine i also got him a new light its a t5 thats all i just wanted to let u guys know he is ok.

Hi..Glad to hear your dragon is doing better.
what did the vet say was wrong? Did he do any tests?
What is a t5 bulb? Is it a coil, compact, or long fluorescent tube? What is the brand?
Good luck
Patsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom