want to get another bd

Status
Not open for further replies.

burt1016

Juvie Member
anyone know a good place to buy one. breeder.... maybe in colorado or is that to much to ask for................ ok fine anywhere.... wel how about preferable in colorado but if no one lives in colorado for sale then somewhere else. :D :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :laughhard:

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
What are you looking for specifically? I just got a baby leucistic from a breeder in CA and he also has GG citrus babies. I was impressed by his service and could tell they were a small, caring hobbyist breeder. Great person to deal with, Bill Puente was his name at crimsonbeardeddragons.com

Or checkout http://market.kingsnake.com/index.php?cat=51 , there is a breeder in Broomfield, CO with an ad. If there isn't something you want right away, usually something comes up within a couple weeks.

Cheryl

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Have you checked out our "Forsale" forum on this site?
I recently got a baby from Irwin's Mom(DiAnn) she has some beautiful healthy babies.
Of course she is not in Colorado she is in Texas, but she packaged my baby very well
and he traveled fine from Texas to California.
You can look at PVT Blaze here in this thread to see what he looked like when I got him and how beautiful and big he is now.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=85879&start=0

I am very, very, very happy! :blob8: :mrgreen: :blob8:

Steve and Anthony have very beautiful babies too! :D
I'm sure they have threads in the "Forsale" forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom