Good-bye Rascal

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie, Rascal, just died a few days ago :cry: . We buried him outside my window and every day we give him flowers.
Even so, I really really miss him :( .

Bubbly9876

Original Poster
Well, the reason he died was because he broke his spine somehow and wouldn't eat :( . There was nothing I could do for him :cry: .

Luvmybeardie

Juvie Member
So sorry sweetie!!! Life isn't always easy!!! And losing your beardie really hurts. :cry: I will be thinking of you today!!!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
You have my sympathies. We recently lost a well loved 2yo girl beardie. She fell, she did eat, sort of but we took her to 2 vets and couldn't do anything for her. It hurts. You will hurt for quite a while, another beardie helped for us, but everyone is different. When you are ready, find just the right dragon for you.

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Of course you're going to still miss Rascal, having other pet's helps with the pain but it doesn't take it completely away. I am so sorry for you loss, I've lost a beardie once to him eating a lightning bug, so sudden and it hurt bad. But it does get easier and you will be able to remember him someday without hurting. :)

maddevil

I'm so sorry to hear about Rascal, my thoughts are with you :cry:
I've only had 1 beardie who is now 3 so I've never lost one but I'm dreading that day because it will break my heart. I have however just lost 1 of 4 of my cockatiels and thats hurt me really bad-but my other birds and Wicked my beardie help get me through that.
Seek comfort and put your love into the rest of your animals, I'm sure Rascal will be looking down on you all xxx R.I.P Little man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom