Beardie Blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.
hayl55":1000f said:
My Lilly is a spoiled one...almost every night she is wraped up in a soaft hand towel, and then placed beside our bed, where she sleeps for the WHOLE night, and waits for us to wake up. In the mornigns I pull her under teh covers with us and she snoozes for a little longer under the warm covers with us :) what a sucky! lol, she has it made. So dont worry about leaving yrou beardie in a blanket, as long as you dont tuck them in so tight they cant move, you shoudl be fine..( although, they still liek to be tucked in pretty well !)

i do same put her on the bed side cabinet on a pillow i jus put a few blankets down and it snuggles up to form it own kind of den.

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
dolphinsilversea01":262ff said:
I am so glad you started this thread! The next day after reading this the first time I went and bought spike a little blanky - he LOVES it!!!

2937336939_12f6531b94.jpg

2938187128_5e9d7fdd0c.jpg

He was so out that I shook him a bit after a while cuz he wouldn't move! I had to put the blanky in his tank and now he is happy :D

Aww,,,This is soo cute..also makes me very sleepy too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom