New YouTube Channel!!

Hi! I just started a new YouTube channel on bearded dragons. I would really appreciate it if any of you can check it out and possibly subscribe. Like I said, I literally started on July 31, 2021. I only have a video or two up, but there will be more coming. I am also accepting video suggestions. Thank you!!

Abbi

That was a great video - informative and well-paced and your beardie is so cute. I look forward to more videos. Maybe you could do one on toys or how you interact with your beardie.

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
Where did you find that corner hide on the right side?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I went and subscribed to both channels. I'll have to wait till i get home to check out your content though, my phone is so busted up i can't see chit lol.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
That's so awesome friend thank you so much!!! Really do appreciate it ! Like I said it's not that great but it'll get better LOL cuz in between work and the kids and life hard to set up and do actual long informative videos you know what I mean but I'm making plans to be able to do that

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I went and subscribed to both channels. I'll have to wait till i get home to check out your content though, my phone is so busted up i can't see chit lol.
Wait you found bearded besties ? I can't find his channel and he hasn't replied to me yet

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
Wait you found bearded besties ? I can't find his channel and he hasn't replied to me yet
i know i saw his channel at one point because i asked about a hide in the video. i can't find it now though. is it possible it was deleted?

he probably hasn't responded because this post originally started almost a year ago and he hasn't logged in since mid january. my guess is he doesn't get notifications from new responses.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom