Birds and Beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m looking in to getting a bearded dragon (I was going to get one when I was littler but I saw the fluffy hamsters and little me liked fluffy things) but I have already have a budgie. I just want to know if there are any diseases or anything bad that a bird could get from a beardie or vice versa. If no one knows I can ask my bird forums. I wouldn’t get one if it would get hurt or if my bird would get hurt.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Birds are a predator to beardeies -- the bird may make your dragon severely distressed ---

VeninTheEnbyRogue

Original Poster
KarrieRee":29d8amfy said:
Birds are a predator to beardeies -- the bird may make your dragon severely distressed ---
It’s a very small bird though. Would that make a difference or is it just all birds?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It all birds- you can try but I would keep.tgem.in separate rooms- if he can't see the bird and actually hear him that would be best

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
KarrieRee":1cxgnpfo said:

Budgie and beardie will get on just fine.

Budgies are not predatory birds in the least.

If beardie is a full grown adult and hungry , it's the budgie who might end up as a snack.

I know plenty of people to have dragons and budgies ( and rosellas, cockatoos, galahs, lorikeets ) who get to hang out on the floor , or bed , or lounge , or lawn together .

VeninTheEnbyRogue

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":ryc071oj said:
KarrieRee":ryc071oj said:

Budgie and beardie will get on just fine.

Budgies are not predatory birds in the least.

If beardie is a few grown adult and hungry , it's the budgie who might end up as a snack.

I know plenty of people to have dragons and budgies ( and rosellas, cockatoos, galahs, lorikeets ) who get to hang out on the floor , or bed , or lounge , or lawn together .
Cool! Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom