New Beardie Father w/ Concerns Looking for Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ameliatrystofly

Original Poster
Says "Private message can not be found". As far as the light fixture is concerned I was hoping to decide that based on what I could use both now and with the eventual free roam room-in-a-room set up

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Your going to want a MVB for free roam - they emit both UVB and basking temps- something like a Power Sun or Mega Ray -- find Cooper Dragons name on the board - his profile will come up on the left side of page look for PM --

Ameliatrystofly

Original Poster
Thank you so much and could a mvb be used with my current setup for about a couple weeks until I upgrade her entire room to something more permanent like a 4×2×2?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes --- placement is key w/ them as well ---- so talk w/ Cooper Dragon about those - he is more savvy than I when it comes to the MVB

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
Hey there - I came back this morning to chat about your tank but looks like you’ve got an ongoing post convo happening - Good luck with little Amelia!!! Take care ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom