Femoral pores falling out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steviesnugget

110413-5730197420.jpg
110413-954575665.jpg
Question: I've been finding very little black, what looks like TINY mouse droppings, in my beardies enclosure. Could these be Femoral plugs that have fallen out?? I do not feed him bugs in his enclosure so it wouldn't be their droppings. We have paper towels down for substrate so there aren't any cleaning crews from a bioactive substrate either. There are about 6 every month or so. Should I be concerned?

Thoughts??

TYIA!!!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Definitely not from the femoral pores. They do look like mouse droppings actually but could just be hard pieces of poo that your dragon passed. Can you post pics of the entire tank, the lid and the dragon ? If there is any small opening a mouse COULD get in there.

Steviesnugget

Original Poster
His enclosure has a solid metal screen top plus we have his lights on top. Zero way for anything to get in or out. I can't figure it out. I only find them where he sleeps in his hide. He's a super clean pooper :lol: and he doesn't poop in his enclosure. UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom