My dragon is being shipped an extra day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I hope I’m posting this on the right section.

I ordered a baby dragon last week, and it was scheduled to be shipped Wednesday for a Thursday delivery. Well, today rolls around and I get a notification that they were unable to deliver because they had the wrong address. After I freak out and call the fed ex number, I find out that the address was correct? :| So, I guess the driver may have been new. Not sure what happened there.

Apparently there’s a whole processing of 24 hours before they can deliver it again, I offered to pick it up, however, the 24 processing applies to that too. I’m freaked out because of how long the poor thing is being forced in there. Do I need to prepare myself for a dead dragon? :(

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Depending on where he is kept over night if outside the dragon may not survive if he gets over heated ---

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He should be fine, they should take him back inside the warehouse for the night.

However, I'd be asking for the manager of the warehouse or what not and explain that this is a live animal that needs to be picked up immediately. They should be willing to work something out with you.

-Brandon

oliver21917

Original Poster
Thank you for all your replies! Luckily, the breeder was able to get through to them and I picked her up. She’s just fine, very alert.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great! Glad it worked out.
Now where are the pictures? :mrgreen:

-Brandon

oliver21917

Original Poster
94879-5563020012.jpg

94879-3052527639.jpg

She’s an orange leather back. Breeder also told be her siblings marked her snout right before shipment, during a feeding.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Thankfully this worked out well!! That is excellent the breeder helped out in this case
& she is safe at home with you now.
She does look very alert so that is great news! :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom