Normal activity levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilys

I was just wondering if my five month old bearded dragon is as active as expected. He's definitely not lethargic. He's alert and always looking around. He also runs to his crickets and loves to climb when taken out of the tank. He's just very sedentary inside the tank. He spends almost all of his time basking or hanging out under his hammock. He is 6 inches under a t8 tube light and his basking temp is about 105 on a typical day (taken with a digital probe thermometer). He just saw the vet a couple weeks ago and I was told he is healthy aside from some mild pin worms that are being treated to be safe. He eats almost 100 crickets a day plus a small bowl of collard greens with the occasional fruits and veggies. He also has calcium, D3 and multivitamins incorporated into his diet. He's growing pretty quickly as well (28 g on 4/18 and 150 g on 6/12). Bowl movements are perfectly normal and I see no other signs of illness. He just rarely moves from his favorite spots. Should I be concerned? Below are pictures of him this morning.
110937-7211722932.jpg
110937-2392934589.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Simple answer NO --- as long as he keeps doing all that you posted he is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom