Stupid things your pet does thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
This is a thread to post the stupid things your beardie or any other pet does.

I’ll start — Mari crawls into her basking rock cave which is actually meant for small geckos and not 20” bearded dragons & she gets stuck in there and shreds the paper towels trying to get out. She has done it three times this week and I have to upgrade her hide since she usually never uses it in favor of just going into my closet to hide in there. (She has access to my room 24/7, it’s mean to keep her confined to 8 square feet being how large she is.

Also I saw her fall off of her rock because she tried to reach her food bowl from her basking spot but she stretched a bit too far and just fell off & looked like I was insane for laughing.

Another time she just flat out walked off the side of my bed, landed on her back, and continued walking across my room like nothing happened. She’s such an inspirational young woman. ?

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Stupid things my cockatiel Kiwi does:

– Plays a game where she wants you to come get her instead of just flying up to you & when you pick her up she flies off to another point in my house and throws a fit that doesn’t stop until you come get her. She’s like a 3 year old human.

– Refuses to eat the banana shaped pellets in her food that the vet recommended. She only eats the red pellets and the seeds. The pellets are all the same flavor.

– Thinks about something that pisses her off & then bites you randomly for it. She takes her anger out on me all the time.

– Confuses white rocks for eggs and sits on them for a month.

– Poops on my mom on purpose because my mom freaks out and birds get a kick out of that sort of thing.

– Screams and hisses if you say the word “up.” (She thinks you’re asking her to step up and she gets so angry about it lol.)

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Stupid things my sister’s hedgehog does:

– Tries to make love to my crocs

– Licks human feet & anoints himself with the smell

– Pees and poops in his wheel at night while running in it instead of getting out and taking care of business. It’s a nightmare to clean centrifuged hedgehog bodily waste from a wheel. I’m so glad he’s not my responsibility as I’m allergic to his pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom