Anyone successfully moved a lizard from US to UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FruWynn

Hello everyone!

I am returning (from the US) to live in the UK in 11 days. I have all my paperwork done for my bearded dragon (king Louis) to come with me, but the thing that I cannot seem to get anyone to help me with is the crate I need to use to get him on the flight. I am in contact with the airline who are happy to take him but they keep rejecting my carriers, but fail to tell me what I need to transport him in.
The have told me to look at the Live Animal Requirements handbook, at container 41 requirements, but even then when I think I have got it right they say no, but never give me a reason.
So, does anyone have any example of a reptile carrier that an airline has accepted to carry a lizard? I have been at this for a month already and running out of time.
Any help anyone can give would be much appreciated, I do not want to have to re-home him just because I cannot find the right pet carrier!
Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom