Squishy tummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

reytamminen

hi, my baby chompy is 4 months old, and his tummy is like super squishy? he is super active and healthy to my knowledge and eats around 40 crickets/day. recently, there was a problem with shipping with the website we get crickets from (we are supposed to get 250/weeK) so he missed out on crickets for a few days. is this why his belly is squishy? we got him some crickets from petco yesterday but he already ate them all. he is also about to shed. again. he is growing so fast its like hes shedding every week! he poops once a day. we take him outside to get some nice sun and give him regular baths.

**right now hes in a 40 gal tank w 150 watt uvb mercury bulb, warm side is 100-110 and cool side is around 75. all of his veggies are dusted, and the crickets are gut loaded

reytamminen

Original Poster
loljelloclowdz":3eywj3g2 said:
They are supposed to be squishy. Just don’t tell him, he might feel a bit self-conscious lol.
ohh ok, i was just a little worried bcoz its usually not this squishy. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom