Super Excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD16

Juvie Member
I am excited to announce that after a very long hiatus and break from the hobby, I am finally getting back into dragon keeping. I had lost my eldest dragon and the one I was closest with to very serious illness and it absolutely killed me to watch her suffer her final days. When she passed life became hectic and I started moving around a lot. When I started moving around a lot I had to make a very hard decision to rehome my other 2 rescue dragons. I was completely heartbroken and wasn't sure when/if the fire would ever come back to my passion for reptiles strong enough to get another one. I have finally decided it's time to get back into the hobby. I have bought all my supplies and am waiting on an enclosure to be delivered which will hopefully be here by the end of the week. Once I have my new enclosure all setup and my temps right I will finally be able to purchase a new baby. I am absolutely ecstatic and feel like a little kid on Christmas. It feels amazing to finally be getting back into the hobby and am looking forward to becoming active in the community full time again.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome back --- its devastating to lose them --- I hope the other two are doing good--

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Unfortunately I had to rehome the other 2 a year or so after I lost my big girl I was closest to due to moving around the country and life becoming unstable.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome back to the hobby! It's always exciting to be adding a new pet to the family... hope to hear all about it! :D

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Most definitely! I'm like a kid on christmas morning, Completely anxious waiting for my new terrarium to get here so I can get it all setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom