Intimidation and not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Haven't been able to find a cause but my female and male can see each other 24/7 (unless they are in their cool spots bc I have a towel over half the enclosures) and its spring and they both wave and Bob and dance ect (he came out of brumation) I was wondering if them being able to see each other stunts my females feeding habits would it be possible that I need them side by side or stacked and they see each other ONLY when they are out of the enclosure sometimes I feed them (obviously separate) and they wont break eye contact and I'm not sure if it's hormones or maybe hes intimidating to her I'm at a completely loss her and if it helps they both want to mate (mostly him) when out together 40% of the time I feel like I made a rookie mistake and I just dont know what I did

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
They should NOT see each other at all -- unless you are breeding them I would NOT get them out together-- she is stressed out and would be a cause for not eating-- they need to be either stacked on top of one another or side by side and one side solid so they cant see each other--

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":2h8baxca said:
They should NOT see each other at all -- unless you are breeding them I would NOT get them out together-- she is stressed out and would be a cause for not eating-- they need to be either stacked on top of one another or side by side and one side solid so they cant see each other--
Thank you I was thinking the same I mean I know they do wanna breed just by how they act I have had to take them both out but prevent ANY contact between them and as im writing this hes out shes not i even left the room ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom