Morph and general Health?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaneTheBeardie

105248-7954601780.jpg
Hello everyone! My name is Avery and i’m a somewhat experienced beardie owner! I have one almost 3 year old named Bane! But i just purchased this little one named Salem from pet smart and so far they look very healthy! I was just checking if anyone could confirm the health of Salem or if they new the morph or color pattern. They have a tiger striped tail which is unique compared to the rest of its body and it has very dark patterning. Normal colored eyes and nails. By the tail looks unique! Thank you everyone!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, the new little one looks very cute as they all do ! :) It looks like a normal phase, no specific morph. Tiger striped tails are cool and they are actually pretty common. Many of the babies I raised had such markings [ see pics below ] The color will lighten + darken according to mood, health, temp., age etc. He looks O.K. but time will tell how he is health-wise, you do your part and hopefully he will live a healthy life. :)

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29865/full

BaneTheBeardie

Original Poster
Thanks a ton! Regardless of no rare traits still love my beardies to death!! And you’re little ones are very adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom