Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylorrayyy

Hello my dad got a bearded dragon awhile back my fiancé and I took care of her before we moved and she was healthy as my dad worked a lot like 24/7 she became very neglected, So my dad gave her to us, she’s very attached to myself.

My question is why won’t she sleep anywhere unless she’s being held by myself I’ll put her in her cage and I video taped it she was up all night, I put her on a pillow next to me she runs up on me and does a little wiggle and falls asleep again. I’m just wondering do beardie a have separation anxiety or what is this from she used to never do this

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Do you have any lights on in the tank at nite? If so get rid of it if its a colored bulb--- what are you using for a basking light -- it needs to be a bright white bulb and UVB needs to be a long tube fixture NO coils please --- I am not sure why she wont sleep in the tank unless something is off and that would be temps -- it could be too hot in the tank -- you dont want it over 75 at nite and under 65 --- basking temps should be 105-110 for a baby and 95-100 for a adult / juvie--- those temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer ---- NO stick ons -- they can be used for ambient temps but you want a digital probe --- do you have a hygrometer in the tank? If not please get a digital one w/a probe --- place it on the back center wall of the tank and it will read the whole tank -- humidity should be not below 20% and not above 70% --- 30-50% is optimal --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom